Saturday, December 5, 2009

Whos plays Kingdom of Loathing or wants to play it and have a friend in it?

My username is "Menkoy" please add me as a friend or post your username. To get started playing go to Kingdomofloathing.com, make your account, and once you're started scroll up to "account", click it, click on "manage contact/ignore list", and then add "Menkoy" to your contacts. Also, once you make your account, post your username here, so I can add your name, because if I don't know your username it won't work. Or you could send me a message on Kingdom of Loathing. Make sure I know you though, I know a LOT about this game.



Whos plays Kingdom of Loathing or wants to play it and have a friend in it?events



I bet I know more.



;)



Whos plays Kingdom of Loathing or wants to play it and have a friend in it?home theatre opera theateryou've ascended 20 times?????? I've only been able to ascend like 2 or 3 times..lol. I'm not much for spend ascending though..I'm enjoying the game at a nice slow pace...btw my id is December_saige or id # 248243. Report It


Ascending isn't THAT big of a deal. Especially when the person doesn't specify whether their ascensions are hardcore/softcore/oxy/etc... bah. Report It


is this before or after ns13? Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++