Saturday, December 5, 2009

Music plays but i cant find it?

for the past week my computer started playing this song out of no where. I cant figure out how to stop it but its driving me nuts. does any one know how i can get rid of it? I checked my i-tunes, my quicktime, my media windows player. it doesnt show playing on anything. it stops then it starts again. can any one help me?



Music plays but i cant find it?paramount theater



well, it depends... wut song is it?



Music plays but i cant find it?theatre opera theater



Your computer has been infected with spyware. Run an anti-spyware program. If the scan shows nothing, run a system restore.
when it does play you can try and press Ctrl + alt delete then go to processes and if u see anything in the list related to music ended it that might help : )
If you are visiting a website at the time the music playing, then the website has an ad on the side bars that is most likely triggering the effect you are hearing.



If not, then you're computer probably has spyware/adware. Although I have never heard of any adware programs that can do such a thing, it is possible. To validate this, you can open up Windows Task Manager by using Ctrl+Alt+Delete and look if any of your processes look unfamiliar. One of these processes/programs is most likely causing the music to play. If this is so, and you find which program is responsible, head to control panel and remove the program immediately.



But, as stated before, if you cannot achieve this, then you may consider a system restore. Date back to the time where you did not hear this music.



Wish You Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++