Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who plays 20 Q?

I play that game all the time and sometimes it will think of my answer but most of the time I win!



I love playing with that litttle red thing!



Who plays 20 Q?comedy show



Great game! You should check out this online version too its pretty fun and gets more accurate the more times people play it. I am surprised how many times it beats me because I think of some pretty obscure people and things.



http://www.20q.net/



Let me know if you like it.



Who plays 20 Q?greek theater opera theater



I play that. Really fun too. It's half and half for the ratio of correct guesses to incorrect guesses for me.



Try making it guess the word bell. If you do it on the regular first version of 20Q it won't guess it. I've never been able to have it guess the word bell. If you have the newer version where it's long and skinny, it should be able to guess the word bell.
I play that game all the time it rocks!!!!
yeah i play that all the time. I have the tabletop version and it sits in my living room as a conversational piece, we like to get together and play it. So much fun:)
I play 20Q. Its really fun. I win most of the time too. I i also have a round one, mines purple.
I thinck it`s realy fun!!
Wow... You've beaten it? I find it quite hard to do so. Every time I think of something good, it always guesses it by the time I get to the 25th question. Oh, and it also comes in orange. ^_^
I love that game!! I have beat it a few times. Did you know that there is a 20 Questions website? If you don't have the handheld one or lost yours you can play for free on the website!! I always go there and play it!!
I love 20Q
I don't have one but when i go to the store i always play with it
it will beat you most of the time......you just cant be really specific. just wen ur thinking of the thing u have to put the first answer that pops into you head.........it makes it much harder to beat then.......good luck
i play it its so much fun i win 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++