Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who plays Knight Online...and for those who dont please read!!!?

ok well for those that play Knight Online World.. i made a forum and i want it to be known..also for those that dont play the game..please check out my forum and tell me if it is good...



http://knightonlineuo.informe.com/index....



Who plays Knight Online...and for those who dont please read!!!?amc theater



your forum looks OK to me (a bit empty :)



@ the guy above me: those archers where probably hackers, K2 fixed it (for now) but YES it also pisses me off to be unable to play when i want to (so i started playing RYL2 which is a simulair game)



Who plays Knight Online...and for those who dont please read!!!?concerts opera theater



I hate knight online. Dudes with bows and arrows always shot everthing before I could kill it. Also, It will not let free players on most of the time. I would rather play runescape!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++