Saturday, December 5, 2009

He plays the guitar and I play the flute (very well)..........?

should we start a band???



He really likes the way I play the flute for him, and says I'm great at it, but could we really make it in the music business??? ;)



He plays the guitar and I play the flute (very well)..........?ballet



you are a pro at it...go for it ;)



He plays the guitar and I play the flute (very well)..........?globe theater opera theaterwhore! Report It


perhaps
yehh do... and name urselves the flutars ;)
Sure, start a band... If you want to be hippies. Smelly, lazy, leaches of society hippies. Get a bassist, a drummer, and at least another guitarist before you go and start doing hippie stuff...
go on do it...i play French horn...happy day:)
A duet is all you need with him plucking the strings and you taking care of the flute.
no thats my band. the flying leprechauns. if you copy us we will kill you.
yes, i think that you should start a band. i'm sure the sound would be unique because of the flute. however, you probably would want to get a bassist and a drummer.
Most definitely!
You'll never know unless you try ! Go for it !
no i dont think so...



at first you guys should just jam a lot..casually



and just enjoy doing it...



you will realize in time that you are ready..and when you have a few works of your own...



for now just enjoy the jam...



cause potential comes a long way...
I love playing duets with other talented musicians- we should give it a shot :) I'll send you some sheet music. . .
I would encourage you to play your flute as much as possible. If the one you are playing at present goes out of tune, just let me know. I have one you can slip between your lips for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++