Thursday, December 10, 2009

New Sony DVDRW plays DVD's but there is no sound after new install.........?

I just installed a Sony DVDRW (DRU840A) into my computer. (Dell 2.8g, 512RAM, Nvidia FX5500 256m, Soundblaster AudigyHD) The DVDRW came bundled with a trial version of Nero. After install, Nero will play the DVD video, but it will not play sound. It gives an error message of missing "DVD-video multi-channel plug-in". My computer supports digital playback and is DMA enabled. I also have DivX player, WMP, creative source MP. I would like to play DVD's and make some movies out of AVI digi camera files I have collected.



New Sony DVDRW plays DVD's but there is no sound after new install.........?home theater



Nothing is wrong with ur Song DVDRW..



When u got ur DVDRW.. U must have got a wire too..



which is connected to ur DVDRW and to ur motherboard



thats the sound cable.. check if u have connected it at its proper place by reading DVDRW manual and ur motherboard manual

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++