Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who plays the police officer in Men in Trees? What sitcom was she in?

We're going nuts because she looks so familiar, and we can't remember what show she played in. We can't find anything about her in the cast listings of the show. She play's Patrick's mother and is either a cop or a forest ranger.



Who plays the police officer in Men in Trees? What sitcom was she in?paramount theater



Cynthia Stevenson



Most recently she was the mom on "Dead Like Me"



Who plays the police officer in Men in Trees? What sitcom was she in?theatre opera theater



I don't know who you are talking about but IMDB might help



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0805664/
I know how you feel - I just saw a rerun of the pilot tonight and I wondered the same thing - she is so familiar but I can't place her either - I truly hope someone has the answer - I will keep checking your question!!! :)
Cynthia Stevenson
Don't know. But that is going to be a great series. Love it! Thank-You ABC for giving us something good to watch on Friday nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++