Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I play protected wmas my m500 network player? I am signed into yahoo music, but only plays im

I have a unsecure network.. does that have something to do with it? I see all of the songs on the display, but it shows a lock and will not play protected files. will it not play yahoo downloaded tracks?



How do I play protected wmas my m500 network player? I am signed into yahoo music, but only plays imported????ballet theater



Are you playing it through the Yahoo Jukebox Program or Windows Media player. I had the same problem and I found out a couple things.



1. The Yahoo Jukebox server is not very reliable and is kind of slow. Sometimes it would take as long as 20 minutes from the time I turned on my M1001 until all the songs were loaded and unlocked.



2. Sometimes to fix this problem I had to reboot my machine.



3. The Yahoo server caused my music to Pause and skip.



What I did to resolve the problem was to go into Windows Media Player, run a scan to find all my music, then connect to that instead of straight to the Jukebox.



If this doesn't make sense feel free to email me



weeder

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++