Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who plays Duplicate Bridge and do you enjoy it?

I'm also curious if you are learning to play and are over 50, or under 30. I'm trying to learn it well enough to start playing tournament and I'm in my 60's.



Who plays Duplicate Bridge and do you enjoy it?home theater system



I've played duplicate bridge since I was 10 years old (I'm 45 now) and I love it. There are games available for beginners as well as experienced players, and multiple places online for people of all skill levels to play and enjoy both duplicate and rubber bridge.



I'm a player and teacher from Long Island. I give lessons at local clubs, and online. If you're interested in either, and would like more information, please feel free to contact me at bplotkin@yahoo.com



In any case, have a great day!



Who plays Duplicate Bridge and do you enjoy it?the grand theater opera theaterI am a Director and American Bridge Association teacher in the Washington, D.C. where there are thousands of players of all skill levels. If you live in this area, contact me. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++