Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm a sophomore that plays hockey. is it a good idea to learn to play lacrosse for Junior year?

I've played hockey my whole life. I never played lacrosse despite many other hockey players trying it out. I'm wondering if I should stick to just playing hockey or give lacrosse a shot for my Junior year. Also, how hard or easy is lacrosse to pick up if you are a hockey player?



I'm a sophomore that plays hockey. is it a good idea to learn to play lacrosse for Junior year?opera score



i play girls' lacrosse and i know it's really different from guys, but i don't know if hockey and lacrosse would have much in common. the footwork is the same (dodging, cutting, etc.) but the throwing, catching, cradling, checking motions seem to me like they would be totally different from hockey. you should try it out, though...hockey would give you a good advantage on the lax field.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++