Saturday, December 5, 2009

My Sims 2 plays for 5 mins on my laptop then restarts.?

i have played the sims 2 before on my old computer. i tried on my dads older computer and it would play then



all of a sudden restart. i assumed it was because it was an older computer and didnt have enought space or was overheating. i got a laptop and installed it fine, tho it does the same thing, i play for 5 mins and it flashes a ble screen with writing all over but i cannot read it because it restarts.



my laptop details are:



Genuine Windows? XP Home Edition



14.1" WXGA



DVD-Duel double layer



60 GB HDD



512MB DDR2



802.11b/g



if anyone would help that would be fab, cuz i have no idea what to do.



thanks,



-rain



My Sims 2 plays for 5 mins on my laptop then restarts.?performing art center



It does this on all laptops, it freezes every 15 minutes on mine because it isn't laptop compatible. Wait until the Sim stories comes out that is laptop compatible and won't cause your computer to freeze.



My Sims 2 plays for 5 mins on my laptop then restarts.?theatre tickets opera theater



On a ton of online games you get a 1 hour free trial and then you have to buy the game or you can keep getting 5 minute free trials and it will restart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++