Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who plays The Sims?

I feel like a nerd for playing this game but o well. Ya two of the sims were playing in bed and when they both got out one of them kind of threw up. Does this mean shes pregnant?



Who plays The Sims?palace theatre



i play it...its awesome...and when they play in bed all it mean is that they dont feel hygieneful...u no? that doesnt mean shes pregnant...and if she was she would say (or he)"can we have a baby?



Who plays The Sims?concert tickets opera theateri play sims when i have time but when i play it i love it Report It


yes,
i play it sometimes.. when i hve time..
maybe the sex was wack
Haha awesome.



I play Sim 2 on my mobile phone which is pretty addicting but lacks any in depth features.



I'm about to get a games room atm.



Another rubbish thing about the phone version is that male or females, your friends will love you. You can kiss both sexes and recieve 'plus' feedback, and even ask the same sex Sim to marry you.



Atm my male sim is living with his partner, Jenny, while inviting Chris over for a kiss and flirt here %26amp; there.



Great game.
yeah, sims in the city. great graphics. for ps2
depends on were she threw up, if it was in the toilet then she is pregnant
YEAH I DO I PA;Y IT ON gba AND Gamecube i have The The Sims bust out, The Sims 2 on Gameboy and Gamecube
i play it on my gamecube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++