Saturday, December 5, 2009

HP DVD840x hardly plays DVDs correctly?

I subscribe to Netflix and a lot of the DVDs I get a scratched but aren't in "too" bad of condition....when I try to play these DVDs on my computer using my HP DVD840X player, it seems the tiniest little scratch on a DVD will cause it to not play....yet if I were to take the disc out to my living room DVD player they usually play fine....what is the difference between a dedicated DVD player and the one I have in my computer? Is my HP drive just garbage?



HP DVD840x hardly plays DVDs correctly?globe theater



Maybe. Do audio and data CD's play fine on the drive? Are you only having problems with DVD's? The first thing I would try is updating the driver. I found the drivers on the HP website: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/produ...



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++