Saturday, December 5, 2009

My panasoni vcr plays recrded movie but does not play recorded sound .If anyone can help me troubles

I've recently bought a four head Panansonic VCR [pv-v4030s].It works fine.But yesterday i discovered that when I am playing some tape which has a program recorded on the original one,the VCR played the video but audio was of older program.I tried few other recorded tapes as well and it is happening with all of them.Please somebody help!



My panasoni vcr plays recrded movie but does not play recorded sound .If anyone can help me troubleshoot this?home theater system



HI-FI VCR'S RECORD THE HI-FI SOUNDTRACK UNDERNEATH THE VIDEO SIGNAL AND THE STANDARD SOUNDTRACK ALONG THE EDGE OF THE TAPE. (COULD BE VICE VERSA...IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I'VE OWNED A VCR)



IN ANY EVENT TRY SWITCHING BETWEEN THE TWO AUDIO TRACKS AND SEE IF THAT HELPS.



My panasoni vcr plays recrded movie but does not play recorded sound .If anyone can help me troubleshoot this?the grand theater opera theater



well friend problem is not with your vcr but it is with your a/v lead or a/v socket get a new a/v lead or get your a/v socket checked it will surely work !!!



Thank u

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++