Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who here actually plays football?

Alot of you seem to have alot of opinions on the premier league, but do any of you play the sport itself? Do you think you have the right to call players bad? Why do you say "United is bad, Arsenal is bad" etc, I think it seems pretty weird unless youve actually played at the highest level.



So do you play? What team for?



Who here actually plays football?dream theater



Q: yes, i do play football



and i play for my college's Womens Team



(and it seems like ur Q is biased and is targeted towards liverpool fans.



tsk tsk)



Who here actually plays football?performing arts opera theater



i do. i play in the under 18s division in the sheffield league so think i deserve to call people bad lol
Well its so obvious we must play football. And people have opinions.
I see where you're coming from but it doesn't quite make sense. You don't have to be an actor to comment on movies or actors. I play 5 a side every Saturday, just to meet mates and have a laugh.
No never have well unless you count kicking the tennis ball around to my Australian Silky Terrier who I must say is probly more adept at the sport than myself. I actually played Aussie Rules as a lad.



I do think however that even though you aren't as skilled you can still see who the good and skillful players are but you may not be able to appreciate the difficulty of the pace and split second decisions required at the upper levels of a sport.
I do play football almost every day for fun.



I play in the amateur League in Sussex



Up to the age of 12 I played in the youth team of Atalanta, Serie A team. Played Vs AC Milan, Juventus, Inter Milan and Roma youth team.



Was asked to trial for AC Milan (my dream) but in a rough tackle broke my knee, shin and metatarsal all at the same time =[



and didn't play football for 1 1/2 yrs - so lost ground and there you go



I think the point is people on Answers call teams and players bad simply coz they are rival teams, nothing else.



I mean I criticize Livershit but honestly they are not a bad team, I just hate the hell out of them =]
I play over 35's in Sydney being an ex-pat - and have a blog commenting on all the big nancys of the Premier League.



http://footballfocusonline.blogspot.com/...



I'm a football tragic!
Me.



51 Years old.



I occasionally play for my 20 year old sons team.



6 - a - side astroturf. 20 Minutes each way.
me I play for under 18 blackburn fc
My footballing days are long gone , to old nowadays the legs have gone and i am unfit compared to my younger days and even when i did play i wasnt really very good , a typical Liverpool type of player , now i am just an armchair supporter with a big mouth and loads of opinions,just like a typical Liverpool fan , i am gonna have to change i didnt realise i was changing in to a loser.
i agree with you 100% . unless you have played primer , you do not have the right to publicly display disquest with those who do . it is a infintile point of view , it just showsental , physical inferiority . no person eho has played major , football would ever ever post the innane comments that are on this site . the majority should be posting under mental health . that is were there inferiority belongs . thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++