Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who plays in a band? middle school, high school, rock, and what do you play?

i was just wondering since i play the baritone and the trombone.



Who plays in a band? middle school, high school, rock, and what do you play?opera.com



i play the contra alto bass clarinet. lol its basically a huge version of clarinet. i have to sit on a stool to play it and the top of it actually goes over my head.



Who plays in a band? middle school, high school, rock, and what do you play?amc theatre opera theaterthe mouth piece curves down, but the part before it curves down is taller than me when i sit on the stool. i'm not exactly sure how tall it is and i'd measure it, but i have to keep the instrument at school, so i'll just say its over 4 ft. crazy huh? and i'm in 8th grade. Report It


I play alternative rock and i am a drummer.
I'm a guitarist for our church here in CA. I also play a bass, and a little bit of keyboard. I also like singing but singing doesn't like me. How i wish we could have someone to play wind instruments in our worship team, that will totally give out more flavor and feelings to our worship. keep on playing and enjoy!
I sing in a small rock band. I am going to learn bass guitar soon!
ima drummer
I played marimba in hs band, and bass guitar in a church band
Hi. I play guitar (bass), drums, flute, piccolo, oboe, piano, and learning violin. I like playing drums the best, gets frustration and energy out, and it is loud! I was in band since 5th grade, then in high school I was in orchestra, and I used to have a little silly garage band, I drummed and sang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++