Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who plays a band instrument here?

What instrument do u play?



R u in a middle school band?



Do u enjoy band



I play flute and saxaphone, piano, guitar



Who plays a band instrument here?concert tickets



i DID play one. Played flute in 4th grade in the school band. I loved it but unfortunately the teacher was a ***** %26amp; threw me out because I never practiced. The sad part was that i COULDNT %26amp; it wasn't my fault. I went to a Catholic school (all together now: UGH!) %26amp; they loaded us down w/ so much homework that there was no time for practice. I'd start on it as soon as I got home from school %26amp; still wasn't completely finished with it by the time I had to go to bed. *sighs*



Who plays a band instrument here?theater seating opera theater



Saxophone, mainly tenor. Also alto and baritone.



I am not in middle school. I am an OLD person!
guitar, piano, and xylophone...but i'm in high school now..i love being in the band..*well i used to play in a marching band*
recorder
drums, piano, guitar



if band you mean school band, hell no
I play the Viola in the orchestra, my friend plays clairanet in the band, and my other friend plays percussion in the same school band. We are all in middle school, too. I know a lot of people that play the alto sax, and one person who plays the trumpet.
i used to lay the clarinet in Jr.high but now I'm in high school and hate the clarinet but only cause of the teacher i had its cool you play four instruments i always wanted to play the gutiar so keep with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bass guitar, guitar, mandolin, violin, and some percussion. I too am an OLD person and a female to boot.
I play clarinet, saxaphone, piano, and guitar.



I was in band playing the clarinet for 3 years, then dropped out once i got to highschool.



The whole highschool band thing isnt my scene.



But I did have alot of fun with it in middleschool.
i play piano.. not in the school band though.
I'm not in middle school but I played trumpet for about 10 years since sixth grade, and one semester in concert band at Troy University
i play bass guitar, baritone sax, %26amp; alto sax.



im in a middle school band %26amp; high school jazz band



band rocks!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++