Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does AVI format plays in my SONY VCD Hifi Music Player?

I have some videos in *.avi format. I want them to play in my SONY Hifi Music System in VCD format, that is my Hifi system accepts only VCD format, but I have a doubt whether this format will be accepted in it.



In Nero I activated VCD format to write CD's and I chose these files, it got uploaded, but I have a doubt whether they will play or not



Please say whether they will work or not. If not tell any methods to make them play. Any converter's of video format pls say. I wanna watch these videos in my Excellent Music Player.



Does AVI format plays in my SONY VCD Hifi Music Player?say yes



I think only Philips players can play AVI files; most others play MPEG and some play neither. You're out of luck with Sony...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++