Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have problems play a video in vlc player- it plays too fast...help please..?

My vlc player is playing a movie from a cd-r too fast. When I slow it down by clicking on 'Play Slower' the audio is gone. What can I do to fix this?



I have problems play a video in vlc player- it plays too fast...help please..?theatre tickets



go and download media player classic



i think its best player in the world



if u want down load this player than download full version its more the 30 mb



I have problems play a video in vlc player- it plays too fast...help please..?opera house opera theater



this s problem with properties of ur vlc player.



just play it in some media player and understand the problem is whether with vlc or cd..
Uninstall Vlc media player and install again

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++