Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who Plays An Instrument?(ME=clarinet&...)?

I PLAY THE CLARINET AND THE PIANO!



What about you?



At first I was going to play flute



then trumpet but I like the clarinet just fine!



WONDERING ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Who Plays An Instrument?(ME=clarinet%26amp;...)?ballet theater



I play the b flat clarinet and piano. i wanted to play the flute in the beginning too, but i changed my mind. clarinet is so much more mellow and, well, you know, nice!



Who Plays An Instrument?(ME=clarinet%26amp;...)?chicago theater opera theater



Trumpet, guitar and recorder.
violin.



its really fun.



i was going to play the flute also, but i really like violin, so i decided to play it.
i play the guitar but i want to give the drums a try.
Viola. But I really badly wanted to play flute.
i play guitar
piano, clarinet, saxophone, flute, harmonica
FLUTE AND PIANO!!! THE TWO BEST INSTRUMENTS EVER!!!
Piano.. my teacher is menan, though. She has a mustache.
saxophone!
violin, first chair at skool!
i play the flute in my skool band,i play guitar and snare drum in my band called loud music aka gold water and i am also learinig beethoven on the piano adn i know how to play lets go band on the flute and snare drum, and i also use my voice as my strongest produced instrument,you have to know how to sing in a band
piano, sax, clarinet, i'm teaching myself flute and i sing too- i'm a pro actor/musician
I took piano lessons for ten yrs but I lost the talent for playing it a while back when I moved away from home. I love to sing though, so my voice would be my instrument:) I've been singing since I was three:)!
Guitar, mandolin, octave mandola, tenor banjo. My favorite is the mandola. My big sadness is that I never learned to read music properly.
I played the clarinet for 8 years in school and I loved it.
i play acoustic guitar, bass guitar, alto sax, tenor sax, drums (just a little...i'm not very good at the drums), tuba, piano, and thats about it
NE THING IN PERCUSSION!!! WELL, MOSTLY DRUMS %26amp; XYLOPHONE IN SKOOL BAND, BUT @ HOME I ROCK OUT ON MY DRUMSET!!!
piano %26amp; guitar. i wanna learn how to play the drums tooo
My papa.
Oboe, clarinet and a bit of piano.
Clarinet, trying to double on Euphonium.
I played the clarinet, baritone, and trumpet in band. But, the clarinet was the one I really loved, and played for 9 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++