Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who plays Animal crossing?

I play Animal crossing:Wild world. I think it is great. It is such an addictive game and there is always something to do. Does anyone out there play it and if so, what do you think of it?



Who plays Animal crossing?imax theater



I love animal crossing. I still have the one for the game cube and I play it when I get the time.



Who plays Animal crossing?classical music opera theater



i love animal crossing
I play it...



and I suck at it.
I do do u ave a friend code
I like Simcity and Sims2 Castaway for DS too.
You know, I really haven't played it in a long time, but it is a fantastic game.
I know it's for not me. Search animal crossing on http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com for the full review. Avoid bad images at all costs or else.
sickest game ever.. dang i hope it comes out on the wii soon.
I love animal crossing. I have the first one and wild world.



animal crossing fun. :D



I can't wait till for the Wii version comes out. :D
I LOVE ANIMAL CROSSING!!!!!!!!



i cant WAIT for the one that's comeing out for the wii



just in case if you dont know about animal crosing wii, its gonna come out this fall or sometime in 2009.



i play the animal crossing for DS, and sometimes for gamecube!!!!
I would have to say Animal Crossing Wild World is possiblily the best game on the DS and one of the best games ever made. It is jsut so amazing, so much thought and effort has been put into it. Even the clouds and stars are mega detailed. There is so much to do in the game and nintendo has made so you play everyday. there is always something to do and haivng friends visit over the WiFi is a great feature. Definty a keeper and yes, it is addictive. I've played it every day for about the last 4 months. Even early in the morning before I go to school to see if any visitors have come or any fossils can be dug up. I'm trying sooo hard to collect as much items as possible and getting everything out of the game.



Great question!! I'm gonna star it!!
I do! It's really fun and addictive, but things get a bit repetitive sometimes. I hope that in the Wii version they add some more fun things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++