Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who plays USTA tennis out there?

I play USTA tennis for G14 and G12. I play for Wisconsin, Midwest, and nationals. I wish to become a pro.



Who plays USTA tennis out there?comedy club



I do. I play USTA 3.5/4.0 doubles, mix doubles, and singles. I just love to play :)



Who plays USTA tennis out there?sheet music opera theater



Thats nice I also play tennis, but for Ohio im B14s but i kinda suck right now because I always lose my first match. im playing National doubles in Dayton this weekend!!!! My names Frank Kuo in case you want to see how bad i am =)
Playing in the 14s is a good move, and I would even suggest playing in a few 18 tourneys if you are interested in turning pro. Beating girls in your natural age group won't help your game much. Best wishes from someone who never quite made it.
I play in the New Jersey state USTA tennis category. I play 12 and 14. I just started 14 so my rank is low but I have got a nice rank in 12. USTA tennis is very fun. I don't understand why they have different ranking systems for like every different state. Good luck becoming a pro. Some advice, play team tennis. Great experience and a chance to move to Nationlas and got to Arizona. My team made it to Sectionals, the round before Nationals this year, but then lost by 2 points!!! 2 tiny points!!! ARRRGGGGHHHHH
I play USTA 4.0 in So. Cal and AZ
i play Boys 16's Southwest
I play B16s in Florida, but there are thousands... yes thousands of players ranked in the state, so it is quite difficult to get an exceptional ranking. But i don't play too many tournaments anymore because it's soccer season in high school and i'm going to be a professional soccer player

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++