Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who plays WoW and what's your favorite race/class to play?

I was just curious. I really enjoy playing my druid, but my husband prefers his rogue. Any other WoW nerds out there?



Who plays WoW and what's your favorite race/class to play?opera music



I'm a WoW nerd!



Personally I love the trolls.



I have a 62 troll rogue that kicks butt! I love being right up to the monsters and striking like no one's business.



I also play and undead priest that's ok, i like being the lifeline of the party and it's easy to focus and switch targets.



My bf plays a tauren shaman and druid. I really like playing his shaman sometimes but i just LOVE the dps my rogue spits out. the trolls racial passive is the regen, which, with a rogue is crucial to being able to get back to fighting quickly.



My bf does favor his druid because of his flexibility though, and I have to admit, the cows are kinda cute.



Who plays WoW and what's your favorite race/class to play?opera sheet music opera theater



i like warlocks, alot of people don't but i think they're cool
I have 2 NE druids and they are probably my favorite. I also very much enjoy my NE hunter...always have a pet out, so I'm never questing/pvping alone lol.
I myslef like my hunter. But i also enjoy my war and priest



as far as race i like undead, orcs and trolls
i like undead rouge for horde



and dwarf hunter for ally
I have a NE hunter and a Draenai Shaman, and I like em both, specialy that freaky hair of theirs.



As for a favotie class id say paladin. Im not to fond of warlcoks or rouges.. there just.. creepy.. and there only there to gank others in pvp.
My favorite is a pally all the way! I looove playing my pally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++