Saturday, December 5, 2009

PS3 plays dvds/bluerays but turns off with games, overheating?

I can play dvds all day on my Sony Playstation3 but when I try to play any game the system turns off right after starting the game and the power lcd flashes red on and off constantly. What's the problem? I can't take it back becuase I don't have the receipt. I got it second hand.



PS3 plays dvds/bluerays but turns off with games, overheating?performing show



1. make sure that its not in a closed cramped space cuz thats the only way ps3s overheat



2. don't buy a cooling fan because it'll just mess up your ps3 even more



3. ask the guy you bought it from if he still has the receipt



4. call sony



hope this helped you out!:D



don't forget to pick a best answer!



PS3 plays dvds/bluerays but turns off with games, overheating?opera score opera theater



Sucks to be you doesn't it
get if fixed with a professional, not average people your asking online.
dude u should go to walmart or some store and buy a coolent fan that goes on the back of it and see if it works
Well that's probably the reason why your PS3 is acting up because you got it second hand.



I don't have any problems with my PS3 at all and I've had mine for almost a year, so there is a chance that whoever owned the PS3 before you tampered with it or something.



And as far as overheating, make sure that the PS3 is in a open area and not closed up in a small space.



The only thing I can tell you is to call Sony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++