Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who plays neopets? what is your user name?favorite?

i play neopets my user name is princessroseflower77 also i have a bank that has 124105 neopoints. also if you don't think jelly world is real well...it is real! here is the place www.neopets.com/jelly thats jelly world i saw it from a user look up. any way the best answer is the one who gives the most info. why do i want to know the info? here is why: i want to tell you some secrets and learn more about neopets and learn more about you! anyway my favorite neopets is this pteri



also if you don't play the is the website www.neopets.com ok i will love to hear your things.



Who plays neopets? what is your user name?favorite?globe theater



Well, My username is Masiq. I love dubloons. MY favourite neopet is the Kougra. MY second favourite is the techo. I'm trying to collect 50 dubloons and then i am going to train my pet in the Academy in Krawk Island. I love making money, and chatting with friends. I participated in the Altador Cup this year but my team didnt make it. I was supporting Lost Desert. I have gotton frozen for a lot of mistakes so MAsiq is my newest account. My old ones that i forgot the password to are aneeq_qasim and master_mind500. I would love to be neofriends with you! Anyways, i have been playing neopets for about 3-4 years now. I a have a friend who has been playing for 2 years and his username is sorce726. His favouraite neopet is the hissi. Well, Thats all i got. I think :) lol



Who plays neopets? what is your user name?favorite?oper opera theater



OMG the pteri is my favourite neopet too!!!!



mi user name is cockatiel_naranja



i would really like to get to know u!



mi pteri is yellow.



hope this is good for you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++