Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who plays drums on "Gonna Fly Now", the original Rocky motion picture soundtrack as heard

Bill Conti wrote the music to the blockbuster movie "Gonna Fly Now", possibly one of the greatest movie themes of all time. But, I am curious as to who played drums on that piece. I would imagine a session drummer played. The timing is rock solid and I am curious who this person is and what other works this person has performed on.



Who plays drums on "Gonna Fly Now", the original Rocky motion picture soundtrack as heard in the film?shows



Steve Schaeffer gets the credit on the Rocky II soundtrack that used the original music track and dubbed in a vocal by a childrens choir. I can't find a credit for the Original Soundtrack, but one can assume. that because it was done by the same composer and same production team as Rocky I that the drummer may be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++