Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who plays the national lottery?

what amounts have you won?



have you ever come close to winning the grand prize?



do you know anybody who has won the millions?



i dont play but wish i could win



im going to start to play again from next friday



pick me some numbers!



Who plays the national lottery?theatre



I have a lucky dip every lottery as if I stuck to same numbers I would kick myself if they come up and did not put them on.



I have won 锟?20 once and lots of 锟?0.



I know someone many years ago who won 锟?50.000 and also someone who won 锟?000 but that is it no millionaire friends lol



Pick birthdays and some higher numbers to go with it. x



Who plays the national lottery?opera music opera theater



I've never won, but the chances of winning are extremely low. Like one in a billion.



Did you know the money you pay for the ticket goes towards someones prize...



Think of numbers that are associated with you and your family like birth dates... etc...



My mom once won 锟?0 that's for just 3 numbers, get 4 and I think its 锟?000



You might just be Lucky! Good Luck!
I play - somebody has to win it and one day, that somebody might be me.



But I've never won much, a couple of tenners and that's about it.
Nah dont do it wish i could remember to though
For a better odds on chance of Winning try this--



http://www.teamwinners.co.uk



It worked for me.



Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++